воскресенье, 5 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LOTR BFME2 OPTIONS.INI

So for my 3 questions:. Guest Oct 8 Bfme 2 fix done. You can find the solution here: Hi Vasea, Thanks for your question. Not sure what the deal is, any help? lotr bfme2 options.ini

Uploader: Tygoshakar
Date Added: 13 July 2016
File Size: 18.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83441
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You'll probably find that the folder is empty. Hi, I got the game to work on windows 8 but whenever I try to start it in gameranger it always crashed….

Does anyone have a fix for Lord of the Rings: How far into the loading process do you get?

lotr bfme2 options.ini

This does not apply to Battle for middle earth 1 as it works fine on the Laptop. Bfme 2 fix done. What version of Windows are ltor using and what happens when you try to run it?

Do so in a folder you'll easily browse to. Battle for Middle Earth 2 and the expansion are both great games. Guest Aug 18 What to do with this file exactly? Guest Jul 6 This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

Then reinstall the lohr.

lotr bfme2 options.ini

I got the game to work on windows 8 but whenever I try to start it in gameranger it always crashed…. If so, I would be most grateful to know it.

[SOLVED] Battle For Middle Earth II

You are commenting using your Google account. The time now is Have you tried installing this fix? The option is not present in the nvidia control panel as it should be. Guest Feb 1 This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

How to get LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth working on Windows 8 – Old School Game Blog

I have allready tried with the Options. What happens when you try to run the game? To use custom resolutions you must do the following: The Game won't find the disc. Hello i have the disk version of this game will that make any difference?

BFME 2 (and ROTWK) crash on startup Options.ini is not the problem

This problem is not fixable. Originally Posted by KingKiwi10 I can't seem to find a way to get the options. I have the exact same problem with the game not working on win 10 if someone knows how to fix this I will be greatful. Guest Jan 20 Thank you so much! Edited by AdreNa1ine, 31 August - I didn't think I'd ever get to play this game on my new computer. This only occurs on 4th Generation Intel GPU so all between and due to driver issues, it cannot be fixed since Intel stopped the development of the 4th Generation drivers and the last version was released long ago.

Thank you very much, appreciate it mate. This should erease any left data of mods.

BfME Startup Fixxer file - Battle for Middle-earth II - Mod DB

I am aware both these games are compatible with windows 10 7: This will give you an EXE that will merely extract the files you need. I got the link here about a year ago.

Copyright -Tech Support Forum.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий